Thursday 10 March 2016

Use WarmColours Challenge- TTPH

One of my favourite materials to use in paperwork is old book pages. I love their thickness and they are so cheap. My husband is used to me scouring fetes and book stalls running my hands over the pages...he is even a pretty good look out for me!!
Well, when I saw this magical  digi from Fabrica Fantasy  called Wise Dragon The perfect background had to be...you guessed it!
I coloured my dragon in warm colours to keep with the challenge theme and used Copic Markers for my colouring- lightly brushing a beige shade over each object to keep a warm hue. I added orange Spica Pen to make my dragon sparkle and the pieces were all edged with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. Paper, charms and ribbon were all from my stash- I have lots of orange scraps due to my Halloween addiction!!
 
  
 
I hope you will play along with the new challenge at Through The Purple Haze and pull out your warm colours.
Thanks for stopping by, Jackie x
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination- Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge Blog- Patterned Paper Over A Year Old
Tuesday Throwdown- Create A Scene
Jades Sparkly Butterflies- Anything Goes
Southern Girls- Getting Wordy
 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting idea and design, the card looks like an ancient book cover. The colouring is also great. Wonderful creation! Thank you for using this image, Jackie, and we would love if you could share this card in our Facebook Group too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation.. Thanks for joining challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies.
    Vidya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creation.. Thanks for joining challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies.
    Vidya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Gorgeous image coloured beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies challenge. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet surprise awaits you over on the Southern Girls blog. Congratulations! Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete