I coloured the image using my Copic Markers. The background circle is a Spellbinders die.The eyelets give a nice little peep at the colour underneath.
Instead of ribbon, I used washi tape to decorate the background. One strip is the full width and the other has been folded in half and I then used double sided tape to attach.
The embellishments in this sketch followed a curve and so I chose a flourish to cut up to curve around the die cut. The Prima flourish had blue and clear crystals and some had a rainbow shimmer.
The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up set in my stash- Always. I mounted the sentiment on black cardstock and then patterned paper which was also used below the sentiment for another element from the sketch.
Let me know what you think and also check out the other terrific entries at