Friday 13 September 2013

Simply Betty Stamps Challenge- August

Witch Mercedes was so much fun to colour for the August challenge over at The Simply Betty Stamps Blog.
I coloured the image using the following Copic markers:
Hat- BV23, 100, 0
Hair- G14, G17, G28, YG11
Broom- W7, E35, E37
Skin- E51, E53
Lips- R27, R39
Cheeks- R20
Dress- BV00, BV08, FV2
Eyes-G14
I then used Spica pens to add a bit of sparkle to the buckles, eyes and shoes.

Other features o this card were the great Martha Stewart Halloween punches- Crooked Fence and Cobwebs. Spellbinders dies were used for the main picture and caption.
The Happy Halloween stamp was from my wonderful Summerween package from my swap buddy Heather. If you love getting deliveries in the mail swaps are so much fun and Betty regularly hosts them through her Facebook page. I used foam dots on my stamped label to make it stand out from the background.                    
The little bow and date were added later after my daughter complained that I failed with my colouring because the Witch colours were no-where else on the page. Good thinking!!
 I hope my card gives you some ideas and don't forget to check out all of the other great entries.





2 comments:

  1. Love all the die cuts and shapes, beautifully coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fantastic work love the cobwebs and fussy cutting

    ReplyDelete