Thursday 2 June 2016

TTPH Challenge- Use a die/punch

There is a great new challenge over at Through The Purple Haze this fortnight. Use a die/punch in your creation and enter the challenge.
Our sponsor is SLS Lines. I am glad they are our sponsor as they were a new company to me and I have to say there are some great images to choose from. I will certainly be signing up for their emails.
The image I have used is Calavera Girl 2 Day of the Dead.


I coloured the digi image using Copic markers.
I used a die from the Spellbinders Gold Labels 4 to cut around the image and then inked the edges using Gathered Twigs Distress Stain. 
The black floral background is a Fiskars die which cuts and embosses beautifully.
The background paper is by Bo Bunny. The edges of this are also inked.
I hope you will be inspired to join in the challenge or stop by and be inspired by the many great entries.
Happy Crafting, Jackie x

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge- G is for Girlie
A bit more time to craft-#21 Anything Goes
Dark n Daring- Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, stunning card, love that image and way you have coloured her. Fabulous die cut background. Thank you fro sharing with us at Dark'n'Daring and we hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Thanks for joining us at Dark 'n'Daring......good luck.
    bye Ine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Dark 'n' Daring!

    ReplyDelete