Sunday 8 May 2016

Dragon's Egg- Through The Purple Haze

This little dragon is from Morgan's Art World and is called Silvertrace Baby Dragon in Egg. Click on the link to find this digi.
I coloured the dragon using my Copic Markers:
Dragon: YG11,G85, G24, YG99, G46, Y11, Y26, E15
Egg: E81, W series, YG91
Background: BG 000, YR31, E25, E15, E47, E89
I cut the digi out using a Spellbinder's die. The card in the background is Kraft Core which was embossed with Taylored Expressions 'Bubbles' folder before being sanded. Frayed Burlap finished my layers.
I hope you will join in this fortnight's 'Anything Goes' challenge at Through The Purple Haze,
Jackie x
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
The Sisters of Craft- Anything Goes
Paradise of Stamps- A Touch Of Kraft
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb- Polkadots
Creatalicious Challenges- Anything Goes & No Design Paper

4 comments:

  1. very nice!!! thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsi, this is so so so cool.. :-) I love your background, and i love your coloring. It is so amazing.
    Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Your colouring is awesome as always. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, you should come over to Creatalicious Challenges again as there's a suprise waiting...

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete