Thursday 9 July 2015

Polkadoodles Embossing Challenge- A bit of Inspiration

 
 
I am so pleased to be joining the Design Team at Polkadoodles on a permanent basis. This piece was completed before I got the great news. I have to say I am looking forward to getting to play with all of the great images and I have ordered some CDs of images, elements and papers from their wide range of collections. Stop by and check them out for yourselves here:
or use my linky on the side bar.
The image I have used today is 'Maddie With Present' available here:
She is such a sweetie.
 
 
 
Copic Colouring Details:
Skin: E93, E53, E30
Hair: E79, E35, E99
Dress: R27, E15, E47
Presents: YG11, YG45, YG67/ Y35, Y38
Apron: W2, W3
 
I used a Spellbinders embossing folder here. Love how they have two different impressions on the one folder. The Spellbinder Heart doiley also has subtle embossing. I really like the effect of embossing on white card. A touch of colour was added with My Mind's Eye Ribbon and Mulberry roses from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter the embossing challenge here:
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 

10 comments:

  1. welcome aboard Jackie I'm so glad you've joined us on a permanent basis. Your work is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome aboard Jackie I'm so glad you've joined us on a permanent basis. Your work is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jackie. Welcome to the team too :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love the fold!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Jenny! Welcome aboard!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jackie, welcome to the team.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jackie, welcome to the team.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card love the folds. So pleased you can join us on the team.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Jackie, love the design and your wonderful colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable, love it so much!
    Thanks for sharing in Crafting With An Attitude Challenge, hope to see you back again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete