Friday 13 March 2015

New Commission G cards- Simply Betty Stamps

 
There is a brilliant new release of Commissions over at http://simplybstamps.net/  today. All of the design team have coloured in some of these ready for the release and of course there was Victorian Vicky that I coloured earlier in the week.
 
 
Tree Day
This image reminded me of my trip to England last year where I visited a National Trust park and did hug a big Oak tree and made my Mum, Aunty and Uncle do the same for a photo.

 
Sing Out
I really loved colouring this one. I know this image is going to be used many times.
 
My apologies to people using my colour ideas but for this one I have put my list down SOMEWHERE!! I will try and locate them and add the details in later. In the meantime I am going to say you are going to love the images from Betty that will be on here tomorrow SO much and I have included all of the details there.
Please stop by simplybettystamps.blogspot.com 
and see everybody's great creations using the Commission G digis.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment