Saturday 28 February 2015

Feathery Boudoirs- Simply B Stamps

The new release from http://simplybstamps.net/ is just a few hours away and the images are going to have you wanting to get out your markers straight away...in the meantime, I have been keeping busy colouring up the beautiful Feathery Boudoirs. The first one for today is Tail Feathers Melissa.
 
 
I coloured her using Copics and some Prismacolor pencils to add details on the fan. Other details on this card include the use of a Marianne Designs die, a Spellbinders die in the background, Kaisercraft Sparklets, Bella bling . The flowers and lace were from my stash.
 
My second card is using the digi image Feathery Betty. I have to admit that the blue was not my favourite colour choice but I was trying to play with some different colours. I hadn't thought about how many shades of blue there are until I tried matching up papers and flowers...aaahh!
 
 
I have used a Martha Stewart punch 'Deco Tassell' in the background. Bella bling and some blue Basic Gray rhinestones are used for decoration and the flowers are from my stash...yes, it's far too big!! Again I used Copics to colour adding detail with Prismacolor pencils. The two work nicely together.
 
I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Great cards. Love all the bling. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete