Sunday 11 January 2015

Valentine's Day is on it's Way!

I have not posted since my busy month leading up to Halloween but plan on a big blogging year as I join Simply Betty Stamps on the Promotional Design Team with Elisbete. It was very exciting news to find out I had been given this role! Over the next few weeks I will be showcasing some of the gorgeous digis from the Jude Halloween range available from http://simplybettystamps.com .
Today I made a card using Ali Kitty Kiss. She is such a sweetie.
 I coloured her in using Copic markers.
Skin:E51, E53,R02
Hair: W8, W10, E37, E59
Stockings: W0, W2, RV21, RV23
Dress: RV04, RV21, RV32, RV14
Cat: W0, W2, W3, W4
 
To make my card I used papers from Studio Calico's Classic Calico Collection (brown) and Bo Bunny's Head Over Heels Collection. All paper was mounted on brown Bazzill paper and the image was cut out and adhered to the paper using foam tape to add dimension. I finished with flowers and flourishes from my stash.
I hope you will join me this year making pieces using Simply Betty's fantastic images. Drop by each week and leave a comment, Jackie.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment