I have been having fun playing with all of my inks lately and so pulled out some of these for this week's card.
I began by swiping some white card with a graduation of Brushed Corduroy to Peeled paint Distress Stain. I then flicked water over the card and dried it after waiting about 30 seconds for the water to leave it's mark.
Next, I placed TCW 6x6 template- Mini Branches on the top section of the card. I sprayed over it with Dylusions Ink Spray 'Dry Martini'. Mmmm. Mmmm!!
The card was cut to size and then edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
I covered another piece of card with Brushed Corduroy Distress Stain and repeated the water marking process.
I used Black Archival Ink to stamp out the designs from Paper Doll Parts Stamps from Character Constructions. I have had these for a while and LOVE them.
The images were cut out, inked and then mounted on black cardstock before assembling the card.
I used frayed brown burlap around the title block (which was also foam mounted) and one corner of the focal image. The tag has a small piece of twine through it which I stained with Brushed Corduroy Distress Stain. To add a final bit of texture, I put stained lace across the bottom of the chair seat,too.
Oh, and NO glitter on this one...LOL!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes: http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Anything Goes: http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com.au/
Things With Wings: http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.ca/
Make sure you visit the sites and see everyone's great work! Jackie