Saturday 17 August 2013

Through the Purple Haze Challenge- Butterflies and Flowers

I have had heaps of fun making this card for the Through The Purple Haze Challenge.
 I coloured a Magnolia image using my Copic markers. I cut it out and inked around the edges of the piece of card using 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink. As with last week's challenge, I used Kaisercraft's 'Precious Moments' paper pad. This is proving to be very useful and has a great variety of patterns in it. The flowers were from my copious stash of blooms and the pink pearls were from Flourish with a Bling. The white butterfly and background lace are both  Martha Stewart Punches.
I hope you like my card layout. If you would like to see other great butterfly and flower design ideas don't forget to pop on over to Through The Purple Haze Challenges Blog.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie! This is so beautiful!! And I love your card layout!! It is fabulous! What a cute image!!
    Thanks for entering again this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT
    TTPHC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely a wee Tilda with flowers..........this is one beautiful card and i just love it..thanks for joining us..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorg!
    I love the background papers and the paper flowers with matching pearls. And the image is so cute.
    Good luck and thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge.
    Lisa
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete