Sunday 7 July 2013

June Simply Betty Challenge

It has been another hectic month. I have managed to do some crafting and will endeavour to get some of my efforts posted in the next few weeks as I have some extra free time.
I have enjoyed colouring another beautiful image from Betty this month. For a change, I have made a note of the Copic colours that I have used also.



 
Copic Colours for image
 
Skin: E50, E53
Cheeks: YR00
Lips: R85, E04
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Wings: BG10, G00, BG15
Dress: BV02, BV04, BV17
 
I also used Waterfall Stickles on the wings, and of course managed to use bling around the page including on the fairy's dress.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, Love all your dies and your card is FAB..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, lovely colouring too!

    ReplyDelete