Thursday, 4 April 2013

March Madness



March was a hectic month and somehow I didn't manage to get time to blog but... I did have time to do quite a bit of crafting. The cards above are two that I completed for Simply Betty Stamps Fan Group. I asked for the boy image for the monthly challenge as I had not coloured any of these before.
This month I have been working at getting the folds in the fabric using my Copics.  I really loved these Easter images.



My addiction for ATCs continues. The first one was for a swap based on Mythological Creatures with the technique of using paint in the background. I chose a vampire and was lucky enough to find some little fang charms to attach. The tulle around the image was zapped with a heat gun.

 
If anyone knows a way to turn around a picture in a blog entry let me know because I have tried to rotate this before I save it in my images and on this entry to no avail- even got the kids to give it a go!!!!! GRRRrrrrr!
You are just going to have to turn your head sideways on this one, guys.
 
My next card was for a swap with the theme of pigs. I used a Tim Holtz wood background stamp, Goosebumps to put some speckles on the wood and then went over the background using Distress Ink. The banner is made using washi tape and I stitched a button on.
 
 
Last weekend, I completed another class with the very talented Linda Balldock. We made art dolls and I decided to turn mine into a Day of the Dead doll.
 I love all the patterns and designs on their faces. I did mine using acrylic paint and then added details using a black Sharpie and my Copics. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Despite the fact that the actual "satellite" idea of exactly how their own replica watches show time is not brand new, it's very easily probably the most amazing making from the "wandering hr hand" idea. The wonder within stated hublot replica uk is actually they problem the idea that point pointed out within an analog method is actually the fake rolex sale completed with 3 fingers. These people mention the best query regarding whether which approach to rolex replica uk could be superior. Of course the actual exercise associated with showing time upon analog knobs by way of fingers that run inside a constant linear movement is not only efficient from the legibility perspective, however can also be really effective mechanically because less components have to do actually less points. Therefore, tests how all of us perform using the idea associated with how you can show period, for example upon replica watches sale or even the actual breitling replica will be more difficult, and therefore much more unique as well as costly.

    ReplyDelete