Friday 4 November 2016

Fox On A Branch- Bizzy Becs

Looking back over my blog, I noticed a few foxes. I love the colour of their coats but they have not been welcome visitors to our chook yard!
Today's card for Bizzy Becs features a stamped image called Fox On A Branch from Wild Rose Studio. You can order it  from the store here.
I coloured the image using Copic markers.


The Hi sentiment was from the Phrase Set One by Spellbinders.
The other die I have used is a set of trees (turned sideways to look like branches). It is DIE310-WW fom Impression Obsession. Bec stocks items from both of these companies in her store so just contact her for availability.
I hope you will join in the November challenge where Anything Goes. The link is here.
Happy Crafting, Jackie x


1 comment:

  1. I have spent almost $230 for a heap of junk. I also note there is no sign of rolex replica uk under the six o'clock sign. I feel you should send me a new replica Rolex watch and arrange a delivery return. In my opinion it had been within 2016 which hublot replica being an expansion from the Daniel Roth manufacturer they soaked up a few many years back again. Right now, everything is actually remaining from the tag heuer replica manufacturer DNA may be the rolex replica sale special situation style, as well as motion structures which is available inside Bulgari's unique haute horology division. Quite simply, despite the fact that all of the rolex replica uk is finished, individuals acquainted with wrist watches in the final two decades may understand the foundation as well as identify the actual DNA of the design. For everybody otherwise, it's an additional fascinating component of replica watches uk.

    ReplyDelete