Saturday 18 October 2014

13 Days of Halloween- Use Halloween Colours

I seem to be on a roll at the moment with Steampunk images from Simply Betty Stamps. For today's card I have used is Bride of Frankenstein from Classic Collection 5. I used lots of Halloween colours- orange, purple, green and black and used papers from the latest range of Halloween papers from Graphic 45. I love the muted tones. The lace and black bling were from my stash and the flowers were from a Prima sprig. I coloured the image using Copic markers, distressing with Walnut Stain ink. The bling around the frame was made by cutting up a flourish to make it fit the image.
It is great to see a few more people entering the challenges over at :
Please keep stopping by as we are only reaching the halfway point for the 13 Days of Halloween.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. WOW totally gorgeous! love the great papers you have used for this! Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Love that lace and crystals. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete