Thursday 4 April 2013

March Madness



March was a hectic month and somehow I didn't manage to get time to blog but... I did have time to do quite a bit of crafting. The cards above are two that I completed for Simply Betty Stamps Fan Group. I asked for the boy image for the monthly challenge as I had not coloured any of these before.
This month I have been working at getting the folds in the fabric using my Copics.  I really loved these Easter images.



My addiction for ATCs continues. The first one was for a swap based on Mythological Creatures with the technique of using paint in the background. I chose a vampire and was lucky enough to find some little fang charms to attach. The tulle around the image was zapped with a heat gun.

 
If anyone knows a way to turn around a picture in a blog entry let me know because I have tried to rotate this before I save it in my images and on this entry to no avail- even got the kids to give it a go!!!!! GRRRrrrrr!
You are just going to have to turn your head sideways on this one, guys.
 
My next card was for a swap with the theme of pigs. I used a Tim Holtz wood background stamp, Goosebumps to put some speckles on the wood and then went over the background using Distress Ink. The banner is made using washi tape and I stitched a button on.
 
 
Last weekend, I completed another class with the very talented Linda Balldock. We made art dolls and I decided to turn mine into a Day of the Dead doll.
 I love all the patterns and designs on their faces. I did mine using acrylic paint and then added details using a black Sharpie and my Copics. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment